Why I Could Use a Pain Relief Cream
My First Experience with Aromalief Hemp Cream
Last Tuesday, I was in my office writing. I love to write, but typing at the desk can cause pain to begin, especially when I don’t take the time to stretch. I had gotten the cream the night before, so when my shoulder and neck began to hurt at 9:30am, I decided to give it a try. I was determined to get my post written.
What I noticed first were the creamy color and the scent. I had the Lavender scented calming version. They also sell an energizing citrus-scented cream, a soothing spearmint-scented cream suggested especially for head pain, and a mildly scented cream for those with scent sensitivities.
I found the calming lavender the scent pleasing: the lavender mixed with a touch menthol scent was not overpowering. I do not wear perfume and the lotion I usually use is Aveeno, so I’m not partial to strong scents. As I sniffed it in, I also could sense a bit of beeswax smell which I love. When I checked the ingredients, there wasn’t any honey or beeswax, so it may be due to the almond and hemp oil they’ve added.
The feel of the lotion is what I really loved. It’s rich and silky-smooth which soaked right into my skin, leaving nothing but nourished skin. My skin with aging and spending a lot more time in the summer sun and lake water, has become noticeably dry. This lotion definitely replenished my skin so it wasn’t ashy looking. I soon realized that this was wonderful extra to use when massaging my calf and leg muscles.
But What About the Pain?
I noticed right away the coolness of the menthol working, however, it wasn’t the kind of intense cool that just distracts from the pain. After about 10 minutes, that coolness faded and I noticed that while the ache wasn’t gone, it wasn’t screaming. I put the lotion on again at 1pm, in the same areas plus my calves (massaging in the lotion this time). I can say that I noticed a reduction in my pain in those areas all day.
What Makes this Hemp Cream Special?
- Hemp (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil)- Hemp Seed Oil is full of Omega 3s and 6s that can help to reduce inflammation in the body. The hemp in Aromalief products is completely legal and non-hallucinogenic, so there is no need to worry about drug testing.
- Glucosamine- Your body naturally produces Glucosamine in your joints and acts as a lubricant to help you move joints with ease. Over time or through an injury, you may lose glucosamine in the body and start to experience a “bone on bone” pain. Typical Glucosamine is harvested from shellfish, but the Glucosamine in Aromalief comes through a complex process to extract it purely from botanicals. In addition to being a great vegan alternative, it is also safe to use by those that are allergic to shellfish.
- Chondroitin- You could say that Glucosamine and Chondroitin are the best of friends. Chondroitin is found in the connective tissue of humans and animals and works in combination with Glucosamine to support joint health. It is great for reducing inflammation and repairing micro-tears in tendons and ligaments, but we weren’t happy with the fact that it comes from shark cartilage. We searched for over a year to find a vegan Chondroitin for Aromalief, and through the advances in science and plant-based processes, we found it. Our 100% vegan Chondroitin gives you all the benefits without harming any animals in the process.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)-This rich nutrient that can help reduce joint & muscle pain and lower inflammation particularly in people that suffer from arthritis. As joints degenerate, your movement and mobility may be limited and start interfering with daily activities. The sulfur in MSM has been shown in studies to slow down joint degeneration. It is also great to speed up the recovery process after intense exercise by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Arginine-This little known ingredient is one of the most important in the Aromalief formula and NOT available in most pain-relieving creams. It was discovered by Swiss chemist Ernst Schulz, in 1886 and has a variety of benefits including helping the regeneration of cells to help heal after surgery. For pain relief, arginine transforms into nitric oxide when it enters the body. The effects of nitric oxide are to open blood vessels wider and improve blood flow. This makes it extremely helpful to reduce inflammation, but also to help all the nutrients in the Aromalief cream to deeply penetrate and nourish the body.
- Menthol- The cooling effects of menthol will give you a refreshing, yet gentle feeling to soothe your tired and stressed body. Unlike other products that smell like terrible, the menthol in Aromalief is mild and used primarily to enhance the sensorial experience of our cream.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice)-There are few plants out there as versatile and beneficial to humans as the Aloe Vera plant. Known for its properties to protect the skin, replenish moisture, and even help to nurture burns and cuts, this miracle plant has been used for thousands of years starting with the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece. It is harvested around the world and grows primarily in tropical climates.
- Other ingredients such as lavender, spearmint, citrus, and almond oil are present. Click here for a full list of ingredients.
Try it yourself!
Are you ready to give Aromalief a try? Shop here!
Not ready to make a decision? Read more reviews here!
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
I am committing to posting once a week on Fridays.
However, as you know, my new normal means that sometimes
I have to listen to my body and am not able to follow through as planned.
Thank you for your understanding.